Social Entrepreneurship Development (SOCENT)
GWSE Seeks to support and encourage women in underserved communities to embrace social entrepreneurship to the fullest to build stronger communities and empowering women to take on income-generating activities as a practical solution for wealth creation.
We need more Gender Equality! Support our work here
We encourage and support our SocEnt women to use the available opportunities, resources, and skills to gain meaningful work, increase their income, and have a social impact in their communities through the following:
- SocEnt Projects for SMEs
- Business and vocational skills training
- SocEnt Mentoring
- Young Women's Social Impact Program (YSIMP)
If you would like to support women through a small micro-financing loan join our team on KIVA and support women social
entrepreneur today! #StrongerTogether
Our SocEnt mentoring aims to empower women social entrepreneurs from pre-start up to those currently growing their business. The main objective of our mentoring is to provide SocEnt skills training to women social entrepreneurs to facilitate increase their household income and socio- economic power.
Who can join?
- Women aspiring to be social- entrepreneurs or interested in community projects
- Have a business or community development idea for social economic empowerment of women and girls
What we offer:
- Business development and social entrepreneurship training to equip the women with business skills and support them in identifying potential social business opportunities.
- Financial literacy classes and SocEnt advice
Young Women’s Social Impact Mentoring Program (YSIMP)
Our YSIMP aims to empower young women who are passionate about the empowerment of women and girls. The main objective of our mentoring is to provide skills training to young women who are changemakers and working towards developing their communities.
Who can join?
- Young women aspiring to be social- entrepreneurs or interested in community projects
- Social Impact or community development idea for social-economic empowerment of women and girls
- Ages 21-30 years
- Speak English or French
E-mail: email@example.com to get more information on how to join the program.
What we offer:
- Social entrepreneurship training to equip young women with personal and professional skills and support them in identifying potential social business opportunities.
- Project development
If you would like to become a mentor email: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions kindly contact us for more information
Women Globally are the primary food producers and occupy a unique place in the food and agriculture system. We need your support.
Thank you for Investing in the Future of our Women and their Families!