GWSE Seeks to support and encourage women in underserved communities to embrace entrepreneurship to the fullest to build stronger communities and empowering women to take on income generating activities as a practical solution for wealth creation.
Women entrepreneurs usually face many challenges with gaining access to financing and other natural resources, which they should have access to. We need more Gender Equality! Support our work here
We encourage women to use the available opportunities to gain meaningful work and increase their income through the following:
- Farming Projects for SMEs
- Business and vocational skills training
- EDP Mentoring
If you would like to support a women through a small micro-financing loan join our team on KIVA and support a women social
entrepreneur today! #StrongerTogether
Our SocEnt mentoring aims to empower women social entrepreneurs from pre-start up to those currently growing their business. The main objective of our mentoring is to provide SocEnt skills training to women social entrepreneurs to facilitate increase their household income and socio- economic power.
Who can join?
- Women aspiring to be social- entrepreneurs or interested in community projects
- Have a business or community development idea for social economic empowerment of women and girls
What we offer:
- Business development and social entrepreneurship training to equip the women with business skills and support them in identifying potential social business opportunities.
- Financial literacy classes and SocEnt advice
Women Globally are the primary food producers and occupy a unique place in the food and agriculture system. We need your support.
Thank you for Investing in the Future of our Women and their Families!